Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My First Publishing

This is my first publishing. This blog is for my practice for writing in English. So, if any of you feel doesn't right with my English, don't hesitate to suggest me,okay..

Hmmm..... What story will I share to you today??
I wake up this morning, then went to pray and cook. While my husband ate his breakfast, we discussed so much, therefore he came late to his work office. Then, i started to make a blog about my daily activities, and also i completed my profile on facebook. I think facebook is more fun than friendster, also more convenient. We can see other shout from our page directly. But, i will use that for my business also.

You know, i was disappointed by an online network i followed. it moves on cosmetics multi level marketing business. Before, the promotion was very promising. Then, i followed and i disappointed. it doesn't as professional enough as they told. pfiuh....!!!

But, i will get up for another opportunities...

LET'S WORK ....!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck in your blogging efforts. Trying to get proficient in English is very difficult, because for every "rule" there are 147 exceptions. Thank you, for all the recipes you are posting. My wife and I look forward to trying them.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design By:
SkinCorner