Thursday, April 2, 2009

About Me

My name is Nur Aini. That is Arabian which means eyes light. I was born on 10 March '82. Now, my occupation is a housewife and a business learner. All business, both online and offline. I worked at PT. CentralPertiwi Bahari before, as a Microbiology Laboratory Supervisor. I love microbiology, food technology, and chemistry. Cause, my education background also Majoring Chemistry at Institut Pertanian Bogor (Bogor Agriculture University). Then, I also have work experience on microbiology as a researcher's assistant at Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI). But, my special experience was become a support member in KLH-UNIDO project which involving IPB as a consultant. That was an international project which concern on Persistent Organic Pollutants's problem.

So, in this blog... I also want to share about my experiences. Hope it will give you a lot of benefits....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner